The best way to add a winch to your Can-Am Defender! Everything you need in one package, package deal discount price + Free Shipping!
Kit includes Can-Am Defender winch mounting brackets and Super ATV Black Ops 6,000 lb Black Ops winch with synthetic winch line and wireless remote!
Need Something Different?
If you want a different size winch, check out SuperATV's 3500 lb Black Ops Winch Kit. or the 4500 lb Black Ops Winch Kit. No matter what you use your UTV or ATV for, we've got a winch to meet your needs.
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
Black Ops 6,000 lb Winch Details
A big UTV winch is designed to solve big problems—problems like burying your four-seater side-by-side in six feet of mud or jamming between some massive boulders. If you get your UTV in rough situations, you need a 6000 Lb. Black Ops Winch to handle it. It’s built to be water resistant and incredibly reliable for when things get really sticky. It’s finished off with a wireless remote, automatic brakes, and a 50' synthetic rope making it a UTV and ATV winch versatile enough for anything the trail hits you with.
Everything You Need
Our winch comes complete with everything you need to fully outfit your machine. You get two different ways to operate it—a dash mounted rocker switch and a wireless remote. You get a full-length waterproof wiring harness. You get a rope stopper, pull strap, a hook kit, and more that’ll make your life easier. All that’s left is to ride—with a Black Ops Winch, you’ll be ready for anything.
Synthetic Rope Vs Steel Cable
If you’re someone that likes to vote against synthetic rope, it’s time for you to get educated. Synthetic rope rocks, and it’s been our choice over steel cable for years. Why? Rope bends easily without kinking and doesn’t cut you up with frayed wires. It’s also perfectly at home buried in muck and soaked in a creek—it won’t rust or corrode. With the same strength as steel cable, you’re looking at a safer, easier rope without any of the drawbacks. It’s perfect for a 6000 lb. winch.
- 6000 lb. Black Ops Winch
- 50' synthetic rope
- Wireless remote with water-resistant receiver
- Wired dash rocker switch
- Heavy-gauge extended wiring and waterproof solenoid (long enough for four-seaters)
- Aluminum hawse fairlead—6.0" (152.4 mm)
- Fairlead support bracket
- Winch hook kit
- Hook pull strap
- Rope stopper
- All hardware and instructions
- 6000 lb. rated line pull
- 266:1 gear ratio
- Permanent magnet DC 12v, 1.9 HP motor
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.56” x 4.41” x 4.86”
- 3.0" x 6.6" (76 x 168mm) mounting bolt pattern
Defender Winch Mounting Plate Details-
We use a heavy-duty steel plating for our winch mounts and make them 3/16” thick, so you can rest assured knowing they won’t fail you in your time of need. They’re laser cut and CNC brake press bent. We also finish each mounting plate with a UV-resistant powder coating for maximum durability. And thanks to the included hardware and our easy, bolt-on installation process, you’ll be seeing that durability for yourself in no time.
- Can-Am Defender HD 5 : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender HD 5 DPS : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 DPS : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XT : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XT Cab : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XTP : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 DPS : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT Cab : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XTP : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 Mossy Oak : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XMR : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 DPS : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 XT : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 XT Cab : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 DPS : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT Cab : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XMR : 2019+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 Limited : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender MAX Lone Star Edition : 2018+