SuperATV’s Full, Vented, Polycarbonate Windshield makes riding in your Polaris RZR XP 1000 better. No matter what the forecast says, you can get out and ride. The large flip-up vent situated at the bottom of the windshield gives you tons of airflow when you need it and seals snug against the UTV body when you don’t. The flip up panel matches the rest of your windshield and secures using thumb screws that will keep it in place through every bump and bounce.
The scratch-resistant polycarbonate used in this windshield is cut using CAD drawn dimensions to ensure it fits your RZR perfectly. The heavy-duty clamps and seals keep it snug and rattle-free and make installation a breeze. You can get it installed and be on the go in minutes!
Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate
This windshield is available with an optional scratch resistant hard coating. The hard coating is highly scratch, UV, and chemically resistant. That means that you can cruise down the trail all day long through mud, trees, bushes, or rocks and your windshield's hard coating will keep it safe. Our 1/4" polycarbonate is 250 times stronger than glass, AKA strong enough for you. It’s super tough and very abrasion resistant. It can’t be beat.
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2019+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2019+
- Made with 1/4" polycarbonate
- 250 times stronger than glass
- Innovative flip-up vent panel
- High air-flow when you need it, perfect seal when you don’t
- Vent secures tightly with thumb screws
- Includes heavy duty clamps, seals, and hardware for an easy install
- Available with or without scratch resistant hard coating