The best way to add a winch to your Can-Am Maverick X3! We have packaged together everything you need in one complete kit at package deal discount price + Free Shipping!
Kit includes our heavy duty Can-Am Maverick X3 winch mounting bracket kit and the very popular Super ATV Black Ops 4,500 lb Black Ops winch with synthetic winch line and wireless remote.
The Strength You Need - A mounting system you can trust
A winch is only as strong as its mounting plate. If your mounting plate can’t support the weight of your machine, it’s not going to be much help when you need pulled out of a sticky situation. That’s why you need SuperATV’s Winch Mounting Plate for the Can-Am Maverick X3. It’s heavy duty and long lasting—guaranteed to provide the strength you need in case you get stuck.
Mounting Bracket Features
- Replaces stock bulkhead and front deflector
- Powder coated for durability
- Designed to work with SuperATV's Black Ops Winches
- We strongly recommend adding a Maverick X3 Frame Stiffener when installing a winch and winch mount
76mm x 169mm (3" x 6 5/8")
76mm x 124mm (3" x 4 7/8")
Fairlead Bolt Pattern:
Factory Can-Am Maverick X3 Bumper
Can-Am Maverick X3 Front Bumper
Dependable and Reliable
These winch mounting plates are made of 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating. They’re laser cut and CNC brake press bent for maximum strength, and powder coated to protect against rust and wear. Every inch of this mounting plate is designed to give you a product that is dependable and reliable, because your winch should be the last thing you need to worry about while you’re tearing up the trails.
- Can-Am Maverick X3 900 : 2018
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo R : 2018-2019
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo R : 2019+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo R : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo RR : 2020+
Synthetic Rope Vs Steel Cable
Think steel cable can do what synthetic rope can’t? Think again. Our synthetic rope is rated to 4500 lbs. It’s super flexible and easy to handle – you can forget about shredding your hands every time you touch it and kinking isn’t an issue. Synthetic rope utilizes a simple aluminum hawse fairlead which will save you the trouble of your roller fairlead snagging or wearing out. Synthetic rope is also lighter, safer, and won’t rust.
Black Ops 6000 LB Winch Features
A Big Winch
A big UTV winch is designed to solve big problems—problems like burying your four-seater side-by-side in six feet of mud or jamming between some massive boulders. If you get your UTV in rough situations, you need a 6000 Lb. Black Ops Winch to handle it. It’s built to be water resistant and incredibly reliable for when things get really sticky. It’s finished off with a wireless remote, automatic brakes, and a 50' synthetic rope making it a UTV and ATV winch versatile enough for anything the trail hits you with.
Everything You Need
Our winch comes complete with everything you need to fully outfit your machine. You get two different ways to operate it—a dash mounted rocker switch and a wireless remote. You get a full-length waterproof wiring harness. You get a rope stopper, pull strap, a hook kit, and more that’ll make your life easier. All that’s left is to ride—with a Black Ops Winch, you’ll be ready for anything.
Synthetic Rope Vs Steel Cable
If you’re someone that likes to vote against synthetic rope, it’s time for you to get educated. Synthetic rope rocks, and it’s been our choice over steel cable for years. Why? Rope bends easily without kinking and doesn’t cut you up with frayed wires. It’s also perfectly at home buried in muck and soaked in a creek—it won’t rust or corrode. With the same strength as steel cable, you’re looking at a safer, easier rope without any of the drawbacks. It’s perfect for a 6000 lb. winch.
Keep your winch safe and looking great with a Winch Cover!
- 6000 lb. Black Ops Winch
- 50' synthetic rope
- Wireless remote with water-resistant receiver
- Wired dash rocker switch
- Heavy-gauge extended wiring and waterproof solenoid (long enough for four-seaters)
- Aluminum hawse fairlead—6.0" (152.4 mm)
- Fairlead support bracket
- Winch hook kit
- Hook pull strap
- Rope stopper
- All hardware and instructions
- 6000 lb. rated line pull
- 266:1 gear ratio
- Permanent magnet DC 12v, 1.9 HP motor
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.56” x 4.41” x 4.86”
- 3.0" x 6.6" (76 x 168mm) mounting bolt pattern