The best way to add a winch to your Kawasak Teryx KRX 1000! We have packaged together everything you need in one complete kit at package deal discount price + Free Shipping!
Kit includes our heavy duty Kawasaki KRX 1000 winch mounting bracket kit and the very popular Super ATV Black Ops 4,500 lb Black Ops winch with synthetic winch line and wireless remote.
The Strength You Need - A mounting system you can trust
A winch is only as strong as its mounting plate. If your mounting plate can’t support the weight of your machine, it’s not going to be much help when you need pulled out of a sticky situation. That’s why you need SuperATV’s Winch Mounting Plate for the Kawasaki Teryx KRX. It’s heavy duty and long lasting—guaranteed to provide the strength you need in case you get stuck.
Dependable and Reliable
These winch mounting plates are made of 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating. They’re laser cut and CNC brake press bent for maximum strength, and powder coated to protect against rust and wear. Every inch of this mounting plate is designed to give you a product that is dependable and reliable, because your winch should be the last thing you need to worry about while you’re tearing up the trails.
- Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 : 2020+
Winch Mounting Bracket Kit Features
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant wrinkle black powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with SuperATV’s 3500 and 4500 lb. Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
SuperATV 4,500 lb. Black Ops Winch Details
When you get into trouble, a SuperATV 4500 lb. Black Ops Winch is your best friend. This winch comes loaded with a 50' synthetic rope, wireless remote control, brakes to hold the spool on inclines, and weather proof seals to keep your gears turning and electrical system safe. It’s rugged, powerful, and versatile because it’s got to be ready to work when you need it most. The water-resistant sealed solenoid and remote receiver box means your winch won’t quit when you’re stuck neck-deep in mud. It comes with extended heavy-gauge wiring that's long enough for 4-seaters.
Synthetic Rope Vs Steel Cable
Think steel cable can do what synthetic rope can’t? Think again. Our synthetic rope is rated to 4500 lbs. It’s super flexible and easy to handle – you can forget about shredding your hands every time you touch it and kinking isn’t an issue. Synthetic rope utilizes a simple aluminum hawse fairlead which will save you the trouble of your roller fairlead snagging or wearing out. Synthetic rope is also lighter, safer, and won’t rust.
Black Ops 4500 LB Winch Features
- Synthetic 50' rope
- 4500 lb rated line pull
- 166:1 gear ratio
- Permanent magnet DC 12v, 1.3 hp motor
- Dimensions (LxWxH)—14.49" x 4.60” x 4.37"
- 3.0" x 6.6" (76 x 168mm) mounting bolt pattern
- Aluminum hawse fairlead—6.0" (152.4 mm)
- Utilizes heavy-gauge extended wiring—long enough for 4-seaters
- Wired rocker switch can be dash mounted or handlebar mounted
- Includes wireless remote control w/ auto shut off
- Water resistant remote receiver