The Only Aftermarket Polaris® Differential
Once again, SuperATV brings you a product you can’t get anywhere else. SuperATV’s Ranger Complete Differential is the only aftermarket Polaris diff on the market. Some of you may be wondering, “why not just reorder the OEM diff?” The answer is simple—we’ve taken Polaris’ already proven design and made it better. And by better, we mean stronger. SuperATV’s Differential is designed to deliver power to your front wheels and lock when you want it to. It has the performance you love on your stock Ranger with the strength you expect from SuperATV. It’s not just an OEM replacement differential, it’s Built for Battle.
Why SuperATV's Differential is Better
You don’t just get replacement internals for your diff—we give you the complete differential all assembled and ready to install. You get a whole new heavy-duty cast or billet aluminum case, thicker gears, bushings, seals, hubs, Sprague, armature, and wiring. To take our differential to the next level, we use 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum for our Sprague carrier to give maximum strength and durability. That means our differential can endure ride after ride of hard differential lock engagements without failing.. which also means, you won’t have to worry about getting a replacement anytime soon.
We’ve beefed up our differential case by using helical inserts in the mounting threads. These inserts make it virtually impossible for the mounting bolts to wallow out or pull out over time. We also added additional material to the mounting locations. OEM has feet-like mounting locations, while ours mounts to a single block built into the body of the diff. We also thickened the pinion gear tube to make sure it can stand up to every bump, jar, and torque load. Plus, we make it easy on you. We use a bolt-on cap to retain the pinion bearing instead of a snap ring. That means you can service your pinion gear without destroying your seal.
Upgrade to Billet
Upgrade to our billet aluminum differential case for ultimate strength and performance. Billet is denser, stronger, and less porous than cast, plus it looks really stinking good. If you’re a pedal down, no holds barred kind of rider that chews up stock differentials, you need a stronger billet diff.
Install with Confidence
What does all this mean for you? You can hit all those big jumps you’re scared to hit now and never turn back. If you’re here because you blew up your stock diff, it’s time to upgrade to SuperATV’s Complete Differential. You get a preassembled, bolt-on ready differential for less than OEM price. What's not to love?
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel : 2015-2018
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel Crew : 2016-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+
- Polaris Ranger 900 Diesel : 2011-2014
- Polaris Ranger 900 Diesel Crew : 2012-2014
- Polaris Ranger 500 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger ETX : 2017
- Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize : 2016+
- Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize Crew : 2016+
- Polaris Ranger 570 Full Size : 2016+
- Polaris Ranger 570 Full Size Crew : 2016+
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 Crew : 2015-2016
- Ships completely assembled and ready to install—just add oil
- The only aftermarket complete Polaris differential
- Same performance as stock with stronger construction
- 3/8” thick pinion gear tube walls
- Utilizes aircraft grade aluminum sprague carrier
- Cast or billet aluminum case
- Bolt-on cap gives easy access to pinion gear and bearing
- Mounting locations are made stronger with additional material