Add protection and comfort with this stylish and durable top. Its lightweight, durable and provides protection from the rain and sun. It will work with most aftermarket cab components. Installs in minutes without any cutting or drilling.
Full-Size Polaris Ranger Polyethylene Top (fits: PRO-FIT Cage, about 54” wide across the top of the cage)
P/N: EMP 13502-54"
If the top of your PRO-FIT Cage measures about 54" wide across the top of the cage this will fit. If yours measure about 51" then you have a Mid-Size Ranger and should see P/N 13020. The PRO-FIT cage is the non-round tube or often called profile tube. Both the Full-Size and Mid-Size Rangers use this style tubing. If you want an aluminum top see P/N: 12044. •
- 2017-18 Ranger XP1000 •
- 2013-18 Ranger XP900 •
- 2015 Full-Size 570 •
- 2016-18 Ranger XP570 •
- 2016-18 Ranger Diesel
- Made from thick .188” Polyethylene.
- Protects from the rain and sun.
- Front and rear gutters divert water to the sides.
- Top Gutters divert water to the rear gutter.
- Will work with most doors and windshields.
- No Drilling required.
- Installs in minutes.
- Drop down area in the front makes a great place to mount up to a 20" Light bar.
- Ships to your door via Fed Ex or UPS.
Due to its large size and being considered an over sized package with Fedex and UPS this roof top does not qualify for our free shipping program. However we have a discounted Flat Rate Shipping price of $125. It usually cost around $145 for us to ship this roof.