Less Mess = Less Cleanup
Keep trail debris out of your cab and out of your face with SuperATV’s Fender Flares for the Polaris Ranger XP 900. If you’re looking for a way to keep your cab cleaner and cut down on that annoying post-ride cleanup, we’ve got you covered. Our fender flares give you unmatched protection with a touch of style, making your Ranger look even more tough and rugged than it already is. In addition to keeping the muck out, they shield your machine’s exterior from dings and scratches, keeping it looking good as new.
Keep the Rocks Out
We know how much it sucks to have rocks flying up into your cab while you’re driving down the road or on the trails. Luckily, our fender flares eliminate that problem. They extend 4” off the side of your machine, providing more than enough coverage to deflect the debris that gets kicked up by your tires. Imagine taking on gravel roads without ending up with a rock-covered floorboard!
The Strength You Need
We put our machines through the ringer on a regular basis, so we understand the need for protection products that can stand up to just about anything. That’s why we make our fender flares out of highly tested and extra durable HDPE—so you get a product that’s built to last. Our fender flares are precision cut to follow your machine’s curves perfectly and to ensure a snug, secure fit when mounted. We include access to instructions and all necessary hardware with this product, ensuring a quick and easy installation.
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013-2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 High Lifter : 2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Northstar : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014-2019
- Protect against rocks, dirt, sand, and other debris
- Made of extremely durable HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
- Gives 4” of extra coverage
- Includes access to instructions and all necessary hardware for easy installation