The best way to add a winch to your Polaris RZR PRO XP! Everything you need in one package, package deal discount price + Free Shipping!
Kit includes Polaris RZR PRO XP winch mounting brackets and Super ATV Black Ops 4,500 lb Black Ops winch with synthetic winch line and wireless remote.
If you don’t have a winch on your machine while riding alone, you’re gonna get stuck and end up having to hike to go get help. Even worse if you are riding with a budy and you have him strap up to have to pull you out you'll never hear the end of it. (10 fold worse if he is driving a Can-Am) You can’t install a winch on your Polaris RZR PRO XP without a Heavy-Duty and securure winch mount. It gives you a secure and unbreakable mounting point for SuperATV Black Ops Winches. A strong mount is just as important as a strong winch—don’t get caught with a mount that can’t take the weight of your machine.
This winch mounting system is laser-cut and CNC brake press bent 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating and gussets to ensure it is strong and reliable—just what you need when you get stuck. We finish it with a UV-resistant wrinkle black powder coating to protect against corrosion.
- Polaris RZR PRO XP : 2020+
- Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 : 2020+
- Not compatible with Polaris Front High Coverage Bumper, part # 2883749.
- Not compatible with winches using a 76mm x 124mm (3" x 4 7/8") mounting bolt pattern.
Winch Mount Features:
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant wrinkle black powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
SuperATV 4500 lb. Winch Details
When you get into trouble, a SuperATV 4500 lb. Black Ops Winch is your best friend. This winch comes loaded with a 50' synthetic rope, wireless remote control, brakes to hold the spool on inclines, and weather proof seals to keep your gears turning and electrical system safe. It’s rugged, powerful, and versatile because it’s got to be ready to work when you need it most. The water-resistant sealed solenoid and remote receiver box means your winch won’t quit when you’re stuck neck-deep in mud. It comes with extended heavy-gauge wiring that's long enough for 4-seaters.
Synthetic Rope Vs Steel Cable
Think steel cable can do what synthetic rope can’t? Think again. Our synthetic rope is rated to 4500 lbs. It’s super flexible and easy to handle – you can forget about shredding your hands every time you touch it and kinking isn’t an issue. Synthetic rope utilizes a simple aluminum hawse fairlead which will save you the trouble of your roller fairlead snagging or wearing out. Synthetic rope is also lighter, safer, and won’t rust.
Black Ops 4500 lb Winch Specs
- Synthetic 50' rope
- 4500 lb rated line pull
- 166:1 gear ratio
- Permanent magnet DC 12v, 1.3 hp motor
- Dimensions (LxWxH)—14.49" x 4.60” x 4.37"
- 3.0" x 6.6" (76 x 168mm) mounting bolt pattern
- Aluminum hawse fairlead—6.0" (152.4 mm)
- Utilizes heavy-gauge extended wiring—long enough for 4-seaters
- Wired rocker switch can be dash mounted or handlebar mounted
- Includes wireless remote control w/ auto shut off
- Water resistant remote receiver
Here is a good video on how to install a Black Ops winch. This is on a RZR XP 900 but it is a good run down on the steps you would go through on a Polaris RZR PRO XP.