RZR XP 1000 Heavy Duty Tie Rod Kit (fits 2 and 4 seat models)
Stock tie rods will not hold up to aggressive driving. Our heavy duty, 1.125" diameter rods are machined in the USA from 6061 CNC Billet aluminum and fitted with 5/8 inch heat treated 4130 chromoly heim joints coupled with 304 stainless clevis yoke ends to fit your steering rack. Available with black powdercoat or raw (no finish).
Machined right here in the USA from solid 6061 CNC Billet aluminum and fitted with 5/8 inch heat treated chromoly heim joints. Each rod is 1.125" diameter for extreme duty and they are as stout as it gets. We have done extensive testing on these rods racing BITD and WORCS Racing and have had great results. They are designed for racing, extreme jumping, high speed whoops, dunes, rock crawling and all other abusive driving situations. If you want a bulletproof setup on your Polaris RZR, you need our heavy duty tie rods!
- (2) 1.125 Billet Tie rods (Left and Right)
- (4) 5/8" Heat Treated 4130 Chromoly heim joints
- (2) Stainless steel clevis yoke ends
- (4) High Misalignment Spacers
- (2) Shoulder Bolts with lock nuts
- Available with black powdercoat or raw (no finish)
- 50 Caliber Racing logo, CNC Engraved
- 1 Year Warranty (excludes normal wear and tear to heim joints)
- Simple bolt on installation with no modifications needed
- Includes a free can Koozie!
Why do I need these rods?
Polaris factory tie rods are the weakest link in the front suspension. If you are an aggressive driver, they tend to bend or break which can cause an accident and/or extensive damage to your RZR. Spend a little now, save a lot later.
Check out more Polaris RZR XP 1000 Accessories